WE ARE ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS!
HJM Recycling is an environmentally certified company. We are constantly focusing on ensuring minimization of our company’s strain on the environment and we are always working hard to optimize our environmental consideration.
We are transparent and proud of our environmental policy. That is why we are happy to share our environmental consideration with our customers, subcontractors, environmental authorities, neighbors and everyone else who may be interested.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
At HJM, we strive to live up to environmental regulations, rules and expectations attached to a modern company like ours. That is why it’s important for us to comply with applicable environmental regulations related to receiving and processing metal waste, used catalysts and cars for environmental processing.
We work to:
- Ensure an ongoing improvement of the environment
- Maintain our certified environmental management system according to DS/EN ISO 14001
- Reduce energy consumption in order to minimize the effect on the environment
- Comply with applicable legislation concerning the environment
- Process received commodities in an environmentally appropriate way
- Optimize the sorting process in order to increase the percentage of recycling
Scrap must be handled with care and thought and we always comply with current environmental regulations and rules for dealing with scrap.
- Special permit for receiving and handling catalysts
- Environmentally approved according to ISO 14001
- Approved for gathering tires and accumulators
- Approved for environmental treatment of cars and paying scrap premiums
All approvals are according to Danish standards. Other approvals and accreditations:
- Børsen Gazelle 2012
- AAA credit approval
- The Danish Working Environment Service’s green smiley